Today on Beadsaholic we have a little inspiration in light of Redbalifrog’s new release, Woodlands coming out on August 18th! When I think of Woodlands my mind goes to nature, trees, animals, mystical creatures and adventure.
As a small child, I remember playing beneath the veil of trees deep in the woods on a small hill covered in moss. I remember how soft the moss was to touch, the bright sun and sky sparkling through the leaves. It was truly magical. This is the type of magic that Redbalifrog captures with their nature beads from previous releases and I’m excited to see what is in store for us all on August 18th!
This week we visited City Park in Brandon, Mississippi. Behind the park is a trail which leads into the woods to a quaint open area with a pond and this cute rustic bridge. I always love the trees that surround this pond, which have been the focal point of many photographs in the past. So, I thought this would be the perfect inspiration for today’s nature theme as well, as the perfect location for a bead photo-shoot!
I went with a different arrangement of color for this bracelet. Usually when you think of being in the woods you think of green leaves and brown dirt right? For me I think of evenings in a wooded area, the way the evening sun and blue skies sparkles through the leave. Reflection on a secluded pond as the sun sets, while the moon rises creating a truly magical mystical presence.
I love the Redbalifrog Mushroom Pod. I imagine a little fairy or gnome living in this quaint home.
You can’t have a mystical wooded theme without a Redbalifrog Tree Goblin! Maybe he is the little resident who lives in the Mushroom pod?
Being in a wooded area my mind goes to one of my favorite nocturnal creatures, Owls. I imagine a small nest nestled high in a tree with adorable baby owls.
In a wooded area trees grow for many years; the foliage expands and covers the area giving it protection. Trees are peaceful, weathered and wise. They remind me of Redbalifrog’s Green Man.
One of my favorite animals is a fox and I could imagine seeing Redbalifrog’s Fox on a Log in the woods. An old rotted hollow tree laying on the ground with a cute furry fox sleeping inside.
From the photo-shoot in the woods, this is my favorite photograph. I just love the different color beads and how they glisten next to this cute Redbalifrog Moon Gazing Rabbit!
The woods or nature wouldn’t be complete without a tree frog. Featured here is Redbalifrog Tree Frog.
As fall approaches we see more and more Spotted Fawn and their Deer families at the edge of woodland areas grazing.
I love the way the roots run alongside the pond meeting other trees along their way.
I am including a few macros photos that show a lot of the details of the beads.
Redbalifrog Green Man
Redbalifrog Tree Goblin
Redbalifrog Fox on a Log
Redbalifrog Owl Nest
Redbalifrog Mushroom Pod
Redbalifrog Tree Frog
Redbalifrog Frog Lock
Beautiful City Park
List of beads on bracelet below, starting at the top going clockwise.
- Elfbeads Sunny Sand Snakeskin retails for €28 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Tree Frog retails for $33 and can be purchased here.
- Ogerbeads Blue Electric Mirror Dots retails for €27 and can be purchased here.
- Elfbeads Ocean or Nebula Tornado fractal retails for €33 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Moon Gazing Rabbit retails for $33 and can be purchased here.
- Trollbeads Rainbow of Luck retails for $34 and can be purchased here.
- Elfbeads Sunny Tornado retails for €33 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Fox on a Log retails for $44 and can be purchased here.
- Trollbeads Sapphire retails for $170 and can be purchased here.
- Ogerbeads Artic Glow retails for €32 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Mushroom Pod retails for $37 and can be purchased here.
- Ogerbeads Artic Glow Magic Light $27 and can be purchased here.
- Trollbeads Blue Tiger Eye retails for $63 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Tree Goblin retails for $37 and can be purchased here.
- Elfbeads Sunny Flames retails for €28 and can be purchased here.
- Trollbeads Purity retails for $34 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Owl Nest retails for $37 and can be purchased here.
- Elfbeads Sunny Freckle €28 and can be purchased here.
- Ogerbeads Blue Lizzard retails for €27 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Green Man retails for $44 and can be purchased here.
- Elfbeads Sunny Tornado fractal €33 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Spotted Fawn retails for $33 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Frangipani Stopper retails for $26 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Frog Lock retails for $75 and can be purchased here.
As you can see this beautiful park is such a serene place and I hope you find these beads just as serene. Redbalifrog makes beautifully detailed beads with a great weight at a reasonable price which is one of the many reasons I love this brand.
If you would like to browse their full selection you may do so by clicking the Redbalifrog USA banner below.
If you would prefer to shop in Europe these are my favorite European retailers!
Also available at these great retailers!
As always, I love reading your comments, so hit the button below and leave a comment! What did you think of the beads used in this combo? Do you have a favorite? Are you excited for the new Redbalifrog Woodlands release?