Today Beadsaholic brings the news of the Trollbeads Falling in Love Collection updates here in North America.
A few months back Trollbeads North America launched their Falling in Love campaign which saves you up to 35% off when buying select items and/or sets. This is actually a great deal. especially if you love stones and everyone can use an extra bangle or bracelet! It’s also perfect for those just starting out with Trollbeads.
Below you will see photos of the entire Falling in Love Collection for the coming season.
Here is what’s new and remaining:
- Pink Pearl Bangle ($159)
- Pink Pearl Bracelet ($109)
- Rosa Pearl Ring ($79)
- Pink Pearl Necklace ($169)
- Enlightened Elderberry Bangle ($169)
- Enlightened Elderberry Bracelet ($119)
- Imaginative Ivy Bangle ($169)
- Imaginative Ivy Bracelet ($119)
- Imaginative Ivy Necklace ($189)
- Peaceful Plum Bangle ($169)
- Peaceful Plum Bracelet ($119)
- Peaceful Plum Necklace ($189)
- Pearl Bangle ($159)
- Pearl Bracelet ($109)
- Hawthorn with Pearl Ring ($65)
Wear Pink Pearl for positive energy and good fortune.
Wear Lapis Lazuli for power and practicality.
Exiting the Falling in Love campaign is the following sets. Last day to buy these at the promotional price is August 31, 2017. So, if you are wanting to get these combos at a discount now is the time to buy.
Leaving the collection is:
- Minty Macaroon Bangle (Amazonite)
- Minty Macaroon Bracelet (Amazonite)
- Peach Sorbet Bangle (Feldspar Moonstone)
- Peach Sorbet Bracelet (Feldspar Moonstone)
- Espresso Noir Bracelet (Onyx)
- Strength Wisdom Courage Ring
- Never-ending Necklace
- Black Onyx Earrings
Over all, I think this campaign offers a great savings, especially if you are in the market for any of the items listed and if you have a love for stones like I do!
If you would like to browse the Falling in Love Collection you may do so by clicking the link below. This collection will also be available for those in Canada, as well.
As always, I love hearing from you all. What are your thoughts on the Falling in Love Collection?