Today on Beadsaholic is a review of Spirit Beads Endless Knot Collection.
The Spirit Beads Endless Knot Collection consist of three pieces Round, Oval and a Dangle. Since I received these, they have become three of my most used beads as they easily work into any combination and work well alone on a bangle stacked with other bracelets.
The endless knot in Buddhism is a closed, ornament composed of right angle intertwined spiritual path lines, each overlapping without a beginning or end, time and movement within which is eternal. The endless knot symbolizes the intertwining of wisdom and compassion.
I love pairing Spirit Beads Asian themed beads with the Trollbeads Kimono kit, they just flow together so perfectly. So, for this review I have combined the Endless Knot collection along with other silver beads from the Spirit Beads collection with the Trollbeads Kimono Kit. You will find several photos of this bracelet and then I’ll share with you a glossary of beads used.
Front and center the Endless Knot Round.
Spirit Beads Daruma.
Star Bijou Star Drum
Spirit Beads Koi
Spirit Beads Endless Knot Dangle.
Spirit Beads Sakura.
Spirit Beads Endless Knot Oval.
Spirit Beads Lucky Dragon.
Glossary of Beads – Right clockwise.
- All Glass Trollbeads LE Kimono Kit (Retired)
- Spirit Beads Lucky Dragon retails for €68 and can be purchased here.
- Spirit Beads Endless Knot Oval retails for €48 and can be purchased here.
- Spirit Beads Sakura retails for €45 and can be purchased here.
- Spirit Beads Endless Knot retails for €45 and can be purchased here.
- Spirit Beads Daruma retails for €54 and can be purchased here.
- Star Bijou Star Drum retails for €58 and can be purchased here.
- Spirit Beads Koi retails for €48 and can be purchased here.
- Spirit Beads Endless Knot Dangle retails for €48 and can be purchased here.
- Redbalifrog Frangipani Stopper retails for €24.50 and can be purchased here.
I have taken some close-ups of all three Endless Knot beads/dangle. You can see the knot and the beaded frame design on each bead. I love that Spirit Beads have used a matte finish on these beads which adds texture to a bracelet.
Spirit Beads Endless Knot Round
Spirit Beads Endless Knot Dangle
Spirit Beads Endless Knot Oval
I think the Endless Knot Oval is perfect as a focal on a bangle.
Of course, I had to add a couple of wrist shots! Here are a couple of combinations I have worn over the last week.
Spirit beads with Ogerbeads glass.
Spirit Beads with Ogerbeads Glass and Trollbeads Garnet.
Over all, I find the Endless Knot collection to be beautiful and elegant! These are among my favorite from Spirit Beads. They are easy to use and will work in any combination.
If you would like to browse the Spirit Beads Collection you may do so by clicking the banner below.
As always, I enjoy hearing from you all. What do you think of Spirit Beads Endless Knot Collection? Do you currently have any Spirit Beads in your collection? If so, which one is your favorite?
Pingback: Spiritbeads Retirement 2018 |·