Today Beadsaholic brings details and some live images for the Ohm Beads Lake Hillier Event!
The Ohm Beads Australia Lake Hillier Event is coming up this Friday, May 10 at 8 am Gold Coast Time, this will be Thursday May 9th, for those who live in Europe and American zones (I have included time zones below: scroll down). I personally cannot wait for this bead; I love the pink hues and silver chunks of glitter throughout.
“Ohm Beads Lake Hillier, Glass: One of Australia’s most interesting natural wonder is LAKE HILLIER. A bright pink lake on an island off the coast of Western Australia. It is a saline lake, symbolized here with the salt crystals in this glass design. Limited to 333 pieces and exclusive to OHM in Australia each bead comes engraved with the serial number and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
Lake Hillier retails for AUD 63/ USD 45.
All live images are courtesy of Karla at Ohm Beads Australia!
Find your time zone below or visit Time and Date Site to calculate your time.
- Gold Coast (Australia – Queensland) Friday, May 10, 2019 at 8 am
- Bangkok (Thailand)Friday, May 10, 2019 at 5 am
- Moscow (Russia – Moscow) Friday, May 10, 2019 at 1 am
- Berlin (Germany – Berlin)Friday, May 10, 2019 at 12 midnight
- London (United Kingdom – England)Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 11 pm
- New York (USA – New York)Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 6 pm
- Chicago (USA – Illinois)Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 5 pm
- Seattle (USA – Washington)Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 3 pm
Over all, this is going to be a fabulous bead that I look forward to creating and wearing this summer!
May 10, 2019 at 8 AM Gold Coast time, you can purchase Lake Hillier at https://www.OHMBEADS.com/specialrelease
Do you plan on ordering this bead? Do you have any of the other Ohm Australian Exclusives? Leave me a comment below ❤
I would love to order this bead. I just don’t know if I’ll be able to buy it before it sells out. I’ll be driving the kids here and there at the time of the release. But, my, what a lovely bead!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Fingers crosses that you are able to get one, Katie!
Yes. I bought two. It is a lovely looking bead. And, surprisingly, there are still some available.
LikeLiked by 1 person