Today Beadsaholic brings the 9th Day of Beadmas Giveaway!
Happy 9th Day of Beadmas! #BeadmasMantra
I find in today’s world that we must focus on good things in our lives to create balance and wash out the bad that comes to our doors. In life bad things happen, but what counts is what we do with those things and how we react. This determines the impact it has on our lives and how we make it through. I think that this is where a good Mantra comes in. Positive affirmation is a wonderful way to bring light to our day and help us levitate over those bumps in the road along our way.
In today’s giveaway I want you to think long, hard and comment below with:
- What is your Mantra?
- What helps you stay positive and focused?
- What are three things in your life you are thankful for?
- What do you wish for the world?
This giveaway is here on Beadsaholic and will run for 24 hours. The winner will be chosen randomly. The prize will be $65 in OHM Bucks and Free shipping. You will need a My OHM Account on the OHM Beads Website in order to receive your prize, if you don’t have an account, please visit here and create a My OHM account.
OHM Beads Inner Peace is the perfect bead to remind us to strive for peace, calmness, balance, find happiness in the small things and that what we put out into the world we attract back to us. I am a firm believer in Karma and laws of attraction. This bead can be found on the OHM Beads Website and at Featured Retailers.
I look forward to reading your uplifting comments and encourage you all to read through the comments and take in some of the positivity we are sharing here today.
- Breath in the POSITIVE, exhale positivity.
- Be Kind and Mindful.
- If you can’t change it, let it go.
- When that negative cloud shows up, look for the silver lining.
- Focus: what ever you set your mind to, you can do!
- Think Positive 🌸 Talk Positive 🌸 Feel Positive
- Everyday is a new start, make the best of it!
- You are Smart, Strong, Enough and in the drivers seat to your own destiny.
- If everyone found peace within themselves, there would he world peace.
I am so thankful for each and everyone of you who visit the blog, read and share with me. Even if you rarely comment, just knowing you are here and that you find my blog enjoyable and helpful is the reason I enjoy doing this. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your support and friendship. I wish I could give you all a prize! But, do enjoy doing these giveaways, seeing you all have fun and seeing your happiness when you win.
My wish for the world is peace within ones mind, good health to rid the world of diseases and viruses such as Covid and the ability to find happiness in our lives. I send you all my love and virtual hugs.